Experience the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation with a 90 minute float session at Auckland’s largest floatation therapy centre.
Give your body and mind a break from the external stimulations of everyday life and experience for yourself why floatation therapy is taking the world by storm.
A flotation session will reset your body and mind to a state of complete relaxation - a 1 hour float is the equivalent of 4 hours quality sleep!
The specifically designed float tanks are filled with body temperature water containing over 500kgs of Epsom salts, allowing your body to become completely buoyant and float effortlessly.
This zero gravity effect allows your spine to decompress, relieving pressure on the spine, muscles and joints.
The absence of external stimulation in the tank provides the perfect environment to relax, heal and detoxify.
- Reduction in Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Relieves back and neck pain by decompressing the spine in zero gravity
- Helps with Insomnia & Poor sleep (1 hour in the float tank provides deep rest similar to 4 hours of sleep)
- Beneficial for various types of chronic pain including arthritis and fibromyalgia and many more health conditions
- Replenishes Magnesium and increases dopamine and endorphins
- Improves blood circulation
- Aids recovery from Injury and or surgery
- Beneficial for skin conditions reducing dermatitides and allergic reaction damage
- Meditation, mental clarity and visualisation
- Many many more!
7/2 Bishop Browne Place, Botany, Auckland
Mon-Tues 11am to 6pm
Weds-Friday 10am to 8pm
Sat-Sun 9am to 8pm
How to book a time: After booking simply contact Infinity Float to secure a suitable float time. Contact details can be found on your booking confirmation.
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.